QMIPRI is a founding member of the European Intellectual Property Institutes Network (EIPIN), which was established in 1999 to facilitate and increase cooperation among intellectual property institutions and students in Europe. EIPIN members are:
- Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute, Queen Mary University of London
- Magister Lvcentinvs, University of Alicante
- Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management (IPKM), Maastricht University
- Centre for International Intellectual Property (CEIPI), University of Strasbourg
- Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC)
EIPIN aims to expose students to top-quality research and outstanding international experts. There are opportunities for QMUL LLM students to participate in the annual EIPIN events. The 15th EIPIN Congress 'European IP Law - Quo Vadis?' was held at Queen Mary University of London in 2014.